гость

Регистрация или вход
Потеряли пароль?

Пароль:

Сейчас онлайн
Пользователей: 0
Гостей: 18
Всего: 18
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Aroldis Chapman Jersey

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов kinooperator -> Плёночные камеры
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
huangjian123
User
User

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 14, 2019 7:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Aroldis Chapman Jersey Ответить с цитатой

NEW YORK (AP) — Being a Rule 5 draft pick usually means putting in far more time before a game than during it. On Sunday http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-paul-o_neill-jersey , the hard work paid off for rookie Victor Reyes and the Detroit Tigers.Reyes hit his first major league homer, doubled twice and singled in leading the Tigers over the New York Yankees 11-7.“He works his tail off,” Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire said. “He does everything he’s supposed to do and he competes up here just like the rest of those guys. He has ability, that’s why they drafted him, that’s why we picked him up.”The 23-year-old outfielder, who hadn’t played above Double-A before the Tigers selected him from Arizona last December in the Rule 5 draft for players left off 40-man rosters, drove in three runs with his career-high four hits.“It’s hard work every day,” Reyes said through a translator. “It’s coming to the park (to) work hard. I’m ready for any time the team needs me.”As a Rule 5 player, Reyes must either stay on the big league roster all season or be offered back to the Diamondbacks. Striking a balance between keeping Reyes sharp and running the risk of exposing him against competition he’s never faced has been a season-long challenge for Gardenhire, who admits he didn’t play Reyes enough in the first half.Reyes made 22 starts in 99 games before the All-Star break, but has started 23 of Detroit’s 38 second-half games.“It’s been a pleasure having him up here, to tell you the truth, and watching him get to play,” Gardenhire said. “As I’ve started playing him more, he’s done more. That’s kind of what you’re supposed to do.”Batting last, Reyes delivered RBI doubles in the second and fourth, when his hit gave Detroit the lead for good. He homered in the sixth, connecting in his 82nd game in the big leagues.“Unbelievable emotion Jacoby Ellsbury Jersey ,” Reyes said. “Running around the bases, first big league home run in Yankee Stadium, you can’t describe the feeling.”Reyes, who had just three RBIs in his previous 49 games dating to June 15, may have saved his biggest contribution for the field.The Tigers took an 8-3 lead into eighth. They nearly frittered the game away after Miguel Andujar and Neil Walker hit RBI single. Greg Bird then barely missed a grand slam when his two-out shot was caught by Reyes as he hit the right field wall.“I thought as he hit the ball, maybe he has a chance,” said Reyes, who credited outfield coach Dave Clark for working with him during batting practice to adjust to the different dimensions of road ballparks. “But then I got to the wall and I was ready to catch the ball.”Niko Goodrum had an RBI single in the first for the Tigers. JaCoby Jones‘ two-run double in the fourth chased Yankees starter Lance Lynn (9-9) before Nicholas Castellanos hit a two-run homer on Tommy Kahnle’s first pitch to give Detroit a 7-2 lead.Matthew Boyd (9-12) gave up three runs on five hits and one walk while striking out six over six innings for the Tigers.Aaron Hicks and Luke Voit homered and Andujar had three hits and scored three times. Gleyber Torres had a two-run single in the ninth.Giancarlo Stanton sat out his first full game for the Yankees since May 28. Manager Josh Bard, filling in for the suspended Aaron Boone, sent up Walker and Bird as pinch-hitters in the eighth.“He was available, but we were going to make sure that it was to win the game and we thought the matchup was good for ‘Birdie’ right there,” Bard said.Lynn allowed six runs on nine hits and one walk while striking out six over 3 2/3 innings.BOONE BANBoone served a one-game suspension for his heated argument Friday night with home plate umpire Nic Lentz. Boone made the highlight shows for getting into a crouch to explain his displeasure with Lentz’s strike zone, though he was punished for bumping caps with Lentz and jabbing his pointer finger in the umpire’s face.“Obviously, I got a little to closer for comfort there, so that’s part of the deal,” said Boone, who was informed of the decision by one of his predecessors, MLB chief baseball officer Joe Torre.It was the first suspension for Boone http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-don-mattingly-jersey , whose ejection was his third of his rookie season. He watched the game from a luxury suite as Bard took over.“It’s really no different,” Bard said of sliding into Boone’s spot in the dugout. “Our process stays the same.”TRAINER’S ROOMTigers: DH Victor Martinez, who is retiring after the season, sat out for just the fourth time since Aug. 1.Yankees: SS Didi Gregorius (left heel bruise) took batting practice for the first time since he was injured Aug. 19. He is expected to be activated next weekend.UP NEXTTigers: RHP Michael Fulmer (3-10, 4.71 ERA) will look to win for the first time in 2 1/2 months when the Tigers visit the White Sox for the opener of a three-game series. Fulmer is 0-5 with a 5.90 ERA in seven starts since his most recent win June 14.Yankees: LHP CC Sabathia (7-5, 3.36 ERA) will take the mound as the Yankees visit the Oakland Athletics for what could be a preview of the AL wild-card game. The Yankees entered Sunday 5 1/2 games ahead of the Athletics in the race for the top wild-card spot. Billie Weiss/Boston Red Sox/Getty ImagesBoston Red Sox manager Alex Cora called President Donald Trump's tweets about the death toll from Hurricane Maria "disrespectful" to his native Puerto Rico."To be tweeting about 3,000 people ... it's actually disrespectful for my country," Cora said Thursday, according to ESPN.com."We see it that way. I know probably he doesn't feel that way. And like I said, hey man, thank you for helping us. He went down there, he did what he did."I hate talking about politics and all that, but I think this is more than politics. This is about a country that really suffered, we still ... you see the hurricanes forming now. Everybody's panicking. It's not easy. One thing's for sure, and I told (the media) before, one thing I'm proud, we're standing up on our own two feet. Like, do we need help? Yeah Aroldis Chapman Jersey , we do. We know that."On Thursday morning, Trump tweeted his belief that the reported death tolls from the storm were fabricated by Democrats "to make me look as bad as possible.""3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico," hewrote. "When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...".....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!"According to CNN.com'sBetsy KleinandMaegan Vazquez, the Puerto Rican governor "formally raised the death toll from Hurricane Maria to an estimated 2,975 from 64 following a study conducted by researchers at The George Washington University."George Washington University issued a statement Thursday standing by its findings: "Our results show that Hurricane Maria was a very deadly storm, one that affected the entire island but hit the poor and the elderly the hardest.We are confident that the number
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов kinooperator -> Плёночные камеры Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: