гость

Регистрация или вход
Потеряли пароль?

Пароль:

Сейчас онлайн
Пользователей: 0
Гостей: 13
Всего: 13
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

wow classic gold has been off-topic

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов kinooperator -> Плёнка и её обработка
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Rskingdom
Visitor
Visitor

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 27, 2019 10:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: wow classic gold has been off-topic Ответить с цитатой

I apperceive examination although that wow classic gold has been off-topic but retconning that the Draenei Exiles made me accede the changes that might come up with wow classic gold reveals in the view of a bold.Blizzard got an opportunity. I truly don't want druid, priest, paladin or a shaman to be an dps as lady or a mage. I want diversity in both pve and pvp. Who'd mind that if a would do an dps class' injury to 65-70 percent? Vanilla wow wasn't great because each class only had 1 workable specs in end game pve content (expect warrior), but because of the community, the mining and the class fantasy. I think there should be adjustments made in order. For instance: a new spells for water protector or strike. Small changes that produce a big impact. Or fresh areas beneficial for specs that weren't viable in vanilla.

In the event you think integrating WoW tokens won't destroy the market, then let me tell you it will. Adding the token makes it possible for players to purchase everything for cash, and folks will. I know. Give the option to players, and they'll stop at nothing to obtain an edge over others. These players can pay to find all mats required for all their items epic mount. All consumables on the marketplace to discover an edge that is unfair in their grind will be bought out by them. Because demand is greater than supply this may make prices of consumables skyrocket and mats from the market. This can make it more difficult for players.

I am able to see buying tokens to have flaks and consumables being a necessity for premades. It might pressure players at high end raiding guilds to spend money for consumables destroy the community and to keep their raid spots. Regular players would not have any chance to buy gold classic wow keep up with the honor grind, because they are outside grinding for WoW Classic Gold to buy consumables, the predator just buys more WoW Classic Gold and keep going. I won't be enjoying the game, When the token is added. No way.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов kinooperator -> Плёнка и её обработка Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: