гость

Регистрация или вход
Потеряли пароль?

Пароль:

Сейчас онлайн
Пользователей: 0
Гостей: 11
Всего: 11
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Keelan Cole Jersey

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов kinooperator -> Плёночные камеры
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
huangjian123
User
User

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 01, 2019 6:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Keelan Cole Jersey Ответить с цитатой

The Jacksonville Jaguars were in a very tough spot at the end of the regular season. With a surprise win on the road against the Miami Dolphins Youth Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , the team ended with a 5-11 record — which slotted them below the New York Giants and made them the second quarterback-needy team picking in a one-horse race. Ohio State’s Dwayne Haskins was the guy and the rest of the crop — Daniel Jones, Will Grier, and more — just seemed a cut below.And then Kyler Murray declared for the 2019 NFL Draft.Now there are two options for a team wanting to roll the dice on a top-level prospect and, well, I couldn’t be happier.But who goes first: Haskins or Murray?Pro Football Focus has released version 3.0 of their 2019 mock draft and they’ve got Murray going ahead of Haskins.Fine by me.Haskins has a strong arm, he’s smart, he’s athletic, and he excels in the short passing game that the Jaguars will likely roll out next season alongside a revamped offensive line and power run offense.You can read a detailed breakdown of Haskins here. To say that NFL players are stoic and detached and play in a vacuum on Sundays is to ignore the fact that http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/a.j.-bouye-jersey-cheap , well, these are human beings playing a violent game surrounded by 65,000 other human beings shouting, yelling, and screaming them on.That’s why it’s refreshing when one of them has the self awareness to not only observe when the relationship between fan and player is tangible, but to participate in it.When asked how he felt about the energy of the fans and players, defensive end Yannick Ngakoue made one thing very clear — the Jacksonville Jaguars players fed off the fans at TIAA Bank Field yesterday.“You could tell, when I was looking in the huddle to my left Youth Keelan Cole Jersey , personally, I could just see everybody was locked in, everybody was ready to go. Myles [Jack] told me, he said, ‘man, get the crowd hyped,’ and I went over there and got the crowd hyped and just feeding off their energy ... It was great to just get them a win so they could celebrate as well. We’ve got to do it for the city.”Yannick also articulated what was clear to anyone who watched the game yesterday — the players had a different energy headed into yesterday’s game. It was an unbridled, bordering on angry Youth Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey , passion that forced a few unsportsmanlike penalties but also shut out a good offense in the Indianapolis Colts. “When I walked into this locker room this morning, I just felt the different type of energy from everybody. I could tell, regardless of what we were going through during the season, I could tell guys wanted to come out here and win, so that was really important to me and I was really happy and pleased to see that today.”Yesterday was a special kind of performance from the Jaguars. It was an homage to their 2017 style of play — confident, physical, and bordering on reckless.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов kinooperator -> Плёночные камеры Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: