гость

Регистрация или вход
Потеряли пароль?

Пароль:

Сейчас онлайн
Пользователей: 0
Гостей: 11
Всего: 11
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

I never did aggressive PVP

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов kinooperator -> ПРОДАМ проекционное оборудование
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
MMOexpshop
Beginner
Beginner

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 29, 2019 9:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: I never did aggressive PVP Ответить с цитатой

Since JAGEX knows you'd have to be hooked already for to 92. I never argued the quests were awful. I completed almost every pursuit I could when played RuneScape gold, it had been my primary motivation. They are"good", likely the best aspect of the game. Mind you, the reason the quests are so great is because Runescape does not actually have a major quest narrative line to follow, and may be a lot more liberal with it is design. Slayer is a mill it is one of the skills that are less tedious. For the record, my preferred ability was dungeoneering, since it tricked me into thinking I was playing with a different, better game. And even then it became a mill after ~40. If you think that anything's not a grind after 40, OH BOY you are wrong. But I'm not going to define"grind" right today.

You're right, the battle system is not deep. That is unacceptable if your game has 5 stats devoted to it entirely (and most stats indirectly), they should have made it more interesting. They did not need to add activity bars, they could have had, for instance, ability shots.As for the D&D comparison, I really GM for a group of 5 people. It's in D&D mostly to prevent things from devolving into:"I struck it." "No you do not." "Yes I do!" Etc, etc.. It works because you're never fighting with other players, so it is fair. And moreover, the party shouldn't be carrying on a fight that could get them murdered with a couple dice rolls that are bad. A video game shouldn't be doing this, although And of course that I can fudge dice rolls to produce matters easier/more dramatic.

But RNG that widespread has no location in PVP. It is one of the reasons why there's such a very low skill ceiling.It is true I never did aggressive PVP, but I did find lots of PVP on the occasion that I would loot dead bodies in the wilderness, or the duel arena. It's static. You simply stand there, and no quantity of ability will change that.I can nevertheless comprehend PVP problems the exact same way someone can understand sports problems: Seeing somebody else who has put time in doing high-level drama. I watch Runescape on YouTube from time to time, which includes PVP. Yeah, I think it's horrible. When the highest level players just smack at each other and just stand there complaining about random numbers being overly large or small, you know your combat system is dull.

In any case, none of this matters since the battle system is really fundamental, a six year old could be taught how to perform it.My criticisms of the game are my very own with cheap RS gold, no one told me to say these things. While I do watch movies on Runescape, it is mainly positive, and they certainly do not bring up most of the problems that I mention.On the concept of level climbing, you don't understand what it is. Level scaling is the practice of matching them and carrying all player's stats. It evens the playing field, also makes sure everybody has a reasonable chance at winning. Runescape obviously has nothing of the description, so it is not surprising that the battle is awful.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов kinooperator -> ПРОДАМ проекционное оборудование Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: